Our family-run, sea-view hotel invites you to experience direct contact with one of the most bio-diverse and picturesque areas of San Cristobal Island in the Galapagos. If you love nature and wildlife, this is the place for you.
Our small hotel format has the great advantage of avoiding large groups and providing a personalized, independent and safe experience for our guests.
Our privileged location in the Galapagos National Park
Just 1 minute walk from the wonderful Playa Mann Beach and the Interpretation Center of the Galapagos National Park, Casa Playa Mann offers the perfect refuge for your experience in the Galapagos. Enjoy the songs of Darwin finches, mocking-birds and warblers while enjoying your breakfast.
Less than a 5 minutes-walk, and you can snorkel with sea lions, hike in the astonishing Galapagos National Park trails and photograph some of the most iconic unique fauna of the Galapagos such as marine iguanas and blue-footed boobies. We are also the perfect starting point for activities such as scuba diving with sharks and turtles, kayaking, paddle boarding, artisanal fishing, surfing, and of course, having a close encounter with the charismatic Galapagos giant tortoises.
The perfect hearty breakfast to kick-start your day!
A great way to start your day of adventure in the Galapagos is with an incredible fresh and nutritious breakfast. We offer 3 breakfast options every day, always including vegetarian and vegan options. In our breakfasts, we constantly seek to highlight local ingredients and flavors with international fusions, for which we have alliances with local farmers who guarantee us the highest quality fresh fruits and veggies.
If you want to have lunch or dinner, we have alliances with the best local restaurants for an agile delivery service. For your peace of mind, enjoy the local cuisine in the designated areas either in your own rooms with incredible views or in the designated areas of the hotel gardens.
On November 1st 2020, we will reopen Casa Playa Man for you.
- Prior to the re-opening of the hotel, we will carry out a general disinfection of all facilities.
- In order to offer greater open spaces that allow for social distancing, we have implemented several modifications to the hotel outdoor infrastructure.
- Information will be placed to encourage proper hand washing, proper use of the mask, avoiding hand contact with mouth, nose and eyes.
- Dispensers with disinfectant gel in circulation areas throughout the hotel.
- Hotel staff have been trained in safety regulations and proper use of protective equipment (masks, gloves, glasses).
- We make our policies more flexible so as not to penalize last minute cancellations due to the health emergency.
My name is José Guerrero Vela, Hotel Manager and experienced naturalist and National Geographic Certified Photographer. With my experience with Nat Geo and my knowledge about the islands, its people and biodiversity, I am always happy and ready to help you with the best tips so you can experience the best tours while staying in our Eco-friendly hotel in the Galapagos islands.