- In the case of groups of 3 or more rooms, we request a deposit of 50% of the total 90 days in advance to confirm the reservation. 100% must be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date of the guests. If the deposit is not made, the reservation may be canceled in case there are requests from other groups who are ready to confirm.
- In the case of groups or reservations of 2 rooms or less, a 50% deposit is required 60 days prior to arrival of guests, and 100% 30 days prior to arrival.
Re-programming of the trip:
In the event that the reservation is re-scheduled in the same year as the original date of the trip, the penalty applies depending on the date on which the change is notified:
- Notice with more than 60 days in advance: free, without penalty.
- Notice less than 60 days in advance: 10% of the total reservation
- Notice less than 30 days in advance: 25% of the total reservation
In these cases, once the penalty has been charged, if applicable, the balances remaining from the deposit would remain as credit for the new reservation date.
Cancellation of the trip:
In case the reservation is canceled and the dates are not rescheduled in the same year, the following applies:
- Notice more than 60 days in advance: 10% of the total reservation
- Notice less than 60 days in advance: 25% of the total reservation
- Notice less than 30 days in advance: 50% of the total reservation
- Notice less than 15 days in advance: 100% of the total reservation.
IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CONTRACT TRAVEL INSURANCE THAT COVERS CASES OF LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION LINKED TO COVID-19
We hope that you will enjoy your stay and make full use of our facilities.
We will highly appreciate your collaboration in abiding by these rules, whose aim is to ensure peaceful and safe stay for our Guests.
Rooms can only be used by guests who are registered at the reception.
It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
Disturbing other Guests is not allowed. Hotel keeps the right to refuse further hospitality to the Guest who disturbs other Guests or on other way disrespects House Rules.
From 22:00 to 07:00 is the lights-out period. We invite every guest to be careful during this time and not cause noise that can disturb night peace.